Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2018

My Long Childhood Trip


Hello world I want to share with you guys my story so today I'm 13 I'm not turning 13 it's just my age and when I was 7 my parents decided that they're taking me and my two older siblings to a trip around the world for one year . I was never in a regular system we studied in a Democratic school that we actually help build my parents did, so we said bye to everyone and we hit the road actually first we packed our house and put all our boxes in one room then each one took one bag and then we hit the road and we first drove to the airport in Tel Aviv and we took a 12-hour flight to New York. On the flight on the back of every chair there was a little iPad and me and my two siblings the whole flight we just played on the iPad cuz at home we barely got technology time. We were in New York for a thing two weeks and then we flew  to houston we went to see my grandmother after that we flew to South America and roll from country to Country some places we stayed for a few weeks some places we stayed for a few months . When we came back I was 10 and a half, getting back to a regular life is kind of a struggle are vocabulary reading language was not in the required level for are age we did study on the road but not like you would in a regular school when we got back we went to the same school we left . When we came to see our school it was upgraded I'm not sure if it was for good or bad the school structure was different and bigger over a hundred kids in the school when we left there was 14 kids including me and my three .there was a long waiting list but they let us in because it was our school. Not very detailed but that's my story..

No comments:

Post a Comment